19/04/2016

My Meeting with the Son of God: Dr. Anyi Obi

Meeting with Dr: Anyi Obi i would say was a privilege and favor from God, it came at a time when my heart was pondering daily on a lot of issues bearing the environment i was in and the anxiety of not seeing any possibilities it takes the help of the holy spirit to open ones eyes to see light in all aspect of life and he Dr Anyi Obi was the channel God uses to unravel the mystery i was, through his teaching a lot of things change in my life some of which are my personal life and relationship with others and my career in business.

Twice i have met him in person and spoke on some issues, his words drops in my heart like a seed already planted but needs water and fertilizer in order to flourish. 


on behalf of my family and my team (Bimko Group) we wish you happy birthday sir. God bless you richly in Jesus name...Amen

B. O  Victor

No comments: