28/04/2016

From Hell to Inspired By Hilde Larsen

Ask me of one strong woman, i will show you Hilde Larson, i have know Hilde close to three years now and each time we chat she always sees hope in midst of hopelessness. Hilde story remind me of my brother Augustine oshodin though his late but the faith in him to overcome sickness was extraordinary.

This book tell us about a woman who suffer serious health issues,in all she never give up or lost faith in her recovery. my personal encounter with her i learnt not give up no matter the  situation and challenges life may throw at you. 

From Hell to Inspired will motivate you, the novel is a not fiction but true life experience. 


  


'The physical book is here! I just recieved my very few gard cover copies of my book, and WOW is it beautiful! heart emoticon
I love it, and I know you will too. heart emoticon
Feeling so blessed right now, what a dream come true!
Just thinking about what my life looked like for a very long time, and WOW; - If I can do it, YOU can do it!
There is hope, there is always a way. 
Faith and love for life, and now I have even more to be thankful for.
If my stry and struggles can help someone, it has all been worth it.
Get the hardcover if you can, it realy is a beautiful book. '
http://bookstore.iuniverse.com/…/SKU-001086057/From-HELL-to…







No comments: