01/04/2020

Lagos Freedom Park; culture, fun and history personified.

Lagos is known to be the city where beautiful happenings usually take place, both weekdays and weekends, in order to suite the delight of all. 

We continue to hope for a better Lagos, even after the pandemic is over. We also look forward to alot of outing to meet up with, after the lock down. #wink#

Freedom park would have been the right place to relax right now. I really do miss the usual hang out.

I remember when a friend of mine, now out of the country, took me to the park for the first time. I was really astonished at the beautiful historical view.

It was an awesome experience for me.  Delicious delicacies prepared by both whites and blacks. Access to wifi. Access to both African and intercontinental dishes. Oh! how I love the fish.

The former prison converted to a center for creative expression can also be found in freedom park.

No comments: